High efficient speakers

I have a 8 Watt 300B amp and need a high efficient 90+ DB speaker. The depth of the speaker can go to 14"/16". Budget 4/5k used

My speakers I have now are the Audio Note J/SPe speakers. I want a fuller sound from top to botton. Speakers that must be biwired are out.

Room size 13' x 30'(opens into the kitchen) Ceiling starts from the back wall at 10' and climbs to 22'. The J's do sound very good in this space but I think I can do better.

I am looking at the DeVore 9 and S8 speakers. Any feedback on these models?

I do not like to fall asleep when I listen to music so a dynamic sounding speaker would be prefered over a lifeless one.

What speakers would you recommend?
128x128glory
I only have 8/10" behind the speakers. AN J's worked very well in that regard.
If you e/mail Welborne labs about anything, you will wait a long time for a reply.
I have a 15 wpc push pull Shindo amp and I'm finding that my Devore Super 8s don't have enough bottom end for me. The Devores are special speakers, with wonderful tonality and coherence in the mids and highs, but they just don't have the deep slam that I crave. I suspect that you're finding the same with your AN J's. The fellow that sold me the Super 8s moved up to the 9s and he reports that he's very pleased with them. When I took my amp to my friends with HE speakers Cain & Cain Abbys (95 dB) and Klipsch LaScalas (105 dB) my amp sounded absolutely wonderful. Conclusion- my amp needs a HE speaker for it to really shine.
some of the best speakers I ever heard were at AK Fest in Detroit MI. They were homemade with 2 Fostex drivers ($68 each driver) and a supertweeter, the palpability was breathtaking. They were not full range (there is always a catch) being bass deficient but were easily the best sound at the show even though there was a lot of high end rooms including Audio Note with $13,000.00 E silver speakers and level 6 pre and conquest power.