Hearing is believing?........power cables.......

For anyone who is skeptical about the difference a high quality power cord can make in your high quality audio system........try it.......hearing is believing. About 10 years ago when I bought my first "entry level" hifi system (B&K amp/preamp, Canton speakers) my audio advisor dropped off a Tara Labs Prism power cord. He said just try it for a week and if you don't think it makes a difference just return it. I, like most unfamiliar with high quality cables, was skeptical.......how could a cable 1 meter long from the wall to my equipment make a difference? I put it on the power amp and yes I could definitely tell there was a more defined bass and overall clearer soundscape. I'm a musicians, so I figured maybe the "non audiophile" can't hear the difference. So my brother-in-law who is a bricklayer came over and we did a blind listening test. I randomly switched the Tara, sometimes trying to fool him......told him I switched but didn't........he could tell every time I used the Tara! So I was convinced that it was "wishful thinking on my part or particularly sensitive ears. If you don't think a great power cable can make a difference........take the challenge. Try one for a week and see (hear) for yourself!
128x128mikeelzeysguitarstudio
Holy Crap!  God has been introduced into this discussion.  Are we talking about a "power cord" that is omnipotent?  Or....maybe if, you pray hard enough your speaker cables will suddenly be jaw dropping transparent?  Clearly, introducing God into this discussion changes everything.
Maybe different gods will provide different sound.. dedicate your PC to Mars for powerful, fast, aggressive sound. Venus will provide lush, sweet sound. Avalokiteshvara will provide the sound you need to hear, not what you want. The judeo-christian God will blow up your stereo if you even think about another PC...