Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi

Showing 11 responses by bg1968

I just hooked up my CPT 1200 earlier today, bye bye Running Springs Haley. The Haley is great but not in the same league. Can't wait for it to breakin. I'll post further impressions later.

Also it is hard to beat Marks customer service, don't expect to wait long he's there to help.

I recently bought a 1200 and am having no problem running my whole system. It is sounding wonderful it definitely lives up to the hype. 

They all worked for me maybe try a different browser. I would also like to have a engraved name like on my 1200 and not white lettering. 

I am curious if Doug Goldberg was part of the team or involved in the design of the Deep Core. It seems amazing that something simple like the Deep Core would have been designed so poorly given his background. Below is  Marks post  in October 2016 and a link to who Doug is. 

https://www.xhifi.com/index.php?section=about&subsection=dougbio

Lastly tonight… I am pleased to share with you that my long-time and very dear friend Doug Goldberg has stepped up with two new designs that are going to change EVERYTHING we know about the Power Product Segment of our industry – just as some of his designs changed everything in the digital world back when we owned Audio Alchemy.

Doug is The Real Deal – he has worked on our nation’s BEST Fighter Jets where power is a very big deal. Doug’s first new product is Deep Core – and we expect that Deep Core will be available in 4 to 5 weeks. The design is in house and it blows me away. This is a very important product for our company and to be candid, Deep Core will work with every other Power Product and cable I’m aware of at this moment.

In Doug’s words –

The Deep Core is a multi-function power conditioner that re-defines the category. The Deep Core is designed to not only provide clean, spur free power but it also allows the user to optimize the power delivery interface via a user adjustment. The optimization of the power delivery interface can significantly affect sound quality as the prime power source is a major contributor to attributes such as the noise floor and dynamic range of the system. The Deep Core can be used with almost any system configuration providing optimized power for both source components and power amplifiers. Deep Core has the following major attributes;

·         Input circuit features a unique DC snubber which stops any DC , constant or transient, imposed upon the power lines from passing through the Deep Core and into the system. DC can saturate the transformers of source components and cause voltage fluctuations.

·         After the DC snubber the Deep Core has a complex common mode filter designed to suppress any RF signals that may be riding on the power lines. This RF energy can raise the noise floor and affect the total dynamic range of the system. The EMI filter is implemented with high quality magnetics that will not saturate under high current conditions.

·         After the common mode filter a second EMI/RFI filter is implemented that further cleanses the power of unwanted out of band products. This additional filter includes integrated surge suppression to ensure that no high voltage transients, such as the voltage from a lightning strike, will pass through the system

·         The last stage of the Deep Core contains the adjustable power delivery interface. This interface allows the user to optimize the power delivery to his or her system. This unique capability allows the Deep Core’s performance to be optimized for each individual user case.

Please note that we surely do want to tell you more about this “Adjustable Power Delivery Interface” and later we surely will. For now, we are only saying that this adjustment makes differences that will startle. Like our Balanced Power EQUI=CORE models, this topology is rooted directly in science. No hocus-pocus. A full and complete suite of measurements will be published in November for Deep Core and of course… the perfect companion product is our AC Balanced Power Source --- EQUI=CORE. They make beautiful music together. As this product is IEC in – and Hubbell Duplex Out – your existing power cords are welcome and will perform like you have never heard them. It’s going to be fun.

All 15 of those of you that paid and waited for EQUI=CORE 1200 or 1800 you will be given very special factory coupon to use if you find yourself interested in Deep Core. Continuing to say how sorry I am.

Thanks again – and my apologies for this ultra-long message

I don't think Aceman's is looking to go into business with Mark. He is a old friend and offered him help in the past. Hugh does own a Audio business but his background would suggest to me he could help Mark legally and maybe the people that are owed money. 
At this point CPT should have no problem sending the  product first then the customer pays when happy. If Mark wants anyone to have faith in him he should have faith in his customers who put up with all this BS. 

I thought I'd order a Super Stroke power cord just to try on my 1200 over the weekend. Turns out Mark bought 500 of the same cord listed on Amazon from China and passed it off as his product.

lak
3,181 posts
06-15-2018 8:01am
@amg56, FYI; the Super Stroke power cord was purchased in a bulk order of 500 by Mark from a company that manufactures them in China.

WAudio Hi-End Hifi Audio AC Power Cable Power Cord US Plug - 6.6FT (2M) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L2UNMXI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_miutBbEFJMMS5
Mark this is disgraceful that you took money from people and are selling new product through your Grandson without taking care of those you owe. Sad that you morals are so low to involve him in these lies also.

Here is an orgional ad for a Superstroke cord. Your Grandson claims 

"I have 6 1.8m SuperStroke cables. Brand new, I have no need to keep these extra cables."

Questions for the sellerJul-14-2018How long ago were these purchased? Thanks, Ray"I purchased them a couple of weeks ago to use along with a new system."

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis92221-core-power-technologies-superstroke-ac-cables?show_listin...