Has anyone compare Jolida JD-100 to the new JD-200

I currently owned the JD-100 which was upgraded by Mitch Singerman and I also upgraded the tube to the holy grail, Sylvania Black triple Mica 5751. I was wondering if it is a sensible upgrade to the JD200. I look forward for any comments or experience if anyone had tried the JD200. I like my JD100 currently but it just lacks the PRAT but midrange is awesome and highs are super sweet.
deluxman

Showing 1 response by fanofdq10s

If you are referring to the Jolida Fusion CD player, it is quite good. I've heard it several times now as my local stereo shop is a Jolida dealer. It has a built in DAC and runs 6 tubes. The Fusion is about $2200 or $2300 new. There are 4 levels of upgrades which I have heard that run the price up somewhere around the 5000 to 6000 range. I personally have the Jolida JD100 myself. It is a wonderful CD player. New it was only $1000. Bottom line is if you can afford the Fusion, it is well worth the money, but if not( like me) and you can find a used JD100 (usually 500-600) give or take, it is a wonderful CD player for the money and still has tubes.