Has any heard the new McIntosh MA8900 integrated?

Hi everyone.  I wondering if anyone has heard one of these and compared it to the MA7900.  Seems like the same amp with the exception of minor cosmetic changes and the upgradable DAC.  The 7900 is much cheaper, so I'm hoping there's not much difference.  Would appreciate any observations out there.

Thanks!

Jeff

jeffp13

Follow up note:

I bought the MA8900 and after a week, I'm not impressed.  I wish I kept my Hegel H360.  The Mac looks amazing, but the sound quality is disappointing.  It seems to gloss over a lot of the detail in my favorite recordings, and it makes music sound lifeless and dull...like listening to AM vs FM.  It's beautiful to look at, but it's pretty disappointing to listen to.  Don't buy blind like I did!  I got mesmerized by the looks, plain and simple.

My rule has always been if your buying an amp, preamp, integrated or speakers always demo at home before making a decision.Sorry to hear about your disappointment on the Mac. An expensive lesson. 
Demoing any of those at home is kind of unrealistic unless you buy from one of those internet direct places.   Buying blind is risky, that's why there are demo rooms in retail establishments.  

Perhaps the macintosh will improve once it's broken in.