Grounding problems-- Help!

I just bought a McCormack DNA 1. I am using the creek OBH-12 passive device as a preamp and my source is a Rega Planet. My speakers are ML areius i's. I hooked it all up and I'm getting a nice hum at 60hz. Please give me tips/ suggestion. I don't know anything about grounding problems!
crimit
I recently moved into a new apartment and found that my pwr amp gave off a hum - when the tv set was connected to the fitted aerial socket in my wall! Everytime I wanted to watch terrestrial tv I had to turn off my pwr amp. Try unplugging you tv from its aerial connection. If this answers your problem, e mail me for more info. Nick Bennett Zürich
I recently moved into a new apartment and found that my pwr amp gave off a hum - when the tv set was connected to the fitted aerial socket in my wall! Everytime I wanted to watch terrestrial tv I had to turn off my pwr amp. Try unplugging you tv from its aerial connection. If this answers your problem, e mail me for more info. Nick Bennett Zürich
Same problem here. I have a Classe' CA-400 amp that when I moved it suddenly had a very annoying hum. What I did was try plugging my power conditioner for all upstream components into different sockets and that helped some but I got much better response after I bought a surge/noise supressor from brick wall industries for my amp. They said that they can't gaurantee results, but it helped me. You can look up their stuff at www.brickwall.com. I hope this helps.
If it's your cable coax line tr this I do t all the time ang get great results. Re-terminated your coax line but this time add a 18ga. drain wire to the shield/ground termination. Attach drain wire to cold water pipe and your done. You'll notice the hum disappear, picture quality improve as well as your stereo sound if placed close to cable box. If grounding the coax directly scares you, just attach a ground wire to the cable box metal chassis and then the cold water pipe. This does the same thing. Good luck.
One way to fix your grounding problems is by connecting all the systems interconnected by any wire to a balanced power transformer. As long as everything with a wire is powered by the one source, you will lose any ground loop. With the noise reduction that this offers on the front end, You lose the hum from the 60 and you lose the noise from the grid, and you will quiet your system down by as much as 19 db. Equi=tech has the highest reduction without the high end dropout that some units develop. 20 amp units will power an entire AV system with a 1000 watt audio system. Really, no more ground loop, no more hum. no kidding