Grommes 360

Has anyone had a chance to hear the new Grommes 360 amp designed by Alan Kimmel? What were your impressions of the amp?
ehoehn
I just had the pleasure for only 2 days to try a pair of the 360's in my system.Just to comment I have been trying quite a few tube amps and so far the Manley Mahi's seem to shine the best so far...
My source:Naim CDX2/XPS2
Speakers:Vintage Infinity RS1B's
Interconnects:Nordost red dawn and blue heaven.
I was somewhat disappointed with the mid and highs.They were somewhat lazy and rolled off,but the potential was there.The bass had plenty of punch and had respectable tightness,but also had some Bloom to it...I feel (tube rolling) is a must with these amps.I wish I had access to all types of tubes for this amp..I guarantee they will unlock the best these amps can offer...
These amps offer great options...Balanced/RCA,Ground lift,Output gain,UL/Pentode modes.BUT I feel it also needs a Variable Feedback Switch which enables the user to select from either 3db,6db,9db feedback in either UL or Pentode modes.The Manley Mahi's offer this switching and I found it very valuable in letting me taylor any type of music.I did prefer the 3db in UL mode most of the time,especially with jazz.With vocals the 6db UL or Triode was the best...

Right now they only offer 0db feedback in Pentode and 10+db in UL mode.0db should also be used in UL mode.
They have the bases loaded with their features but need that Variable switch option to hit the home run......
Hopefully I can get to try these amps again when I can get my hands on a few different tubes.
Gordon