good speaker with Sound stage behind????

Any recommendations for tower speaker in price range $ 1500 where the soundstage is more in the back. I currently an listening to new Monitor audio RS8 and the soundstage sounds more forward to me.I even get a slight headache form listening.I have about 50 hours on them. Previously had NHT 2.5i which soundstage appeared behind but speaker to bright.

Thanks
ccfunkster
Brit speakers are typically more forward than US speakers...Vandies,thiel, and Magnepan come to mind
Depending on your space constraints the magnepan mg12 or 1.6. I have the mg12 and soundstage is nice and deep. (room acoustics and the quality of the recording are also at play here).
Thanks for all the responses. I will give the speakers some more time to break them in, about 60 hours on them currently. Most of you have recommended placement issues which I have played with thus far. I drive them with a B&K AVR307 receiver. Funny thing is with my old NHT 2.5i speakers I used the same equipment and speaker placements, no issues with forward sound there. Not trying to be funny but maybe it's my Sinus infection I have that's causing my hearing to be effected and amplifying the headache I already have?? Consequently I got the speakers a short time after my Sinus infection began