Good old days

I remember when I was happy that everything I played on my stereo sounded basically the same,  without a care for soundstagjng and the like. This occurs to me now as I sit in my car enjoying the hell out of everything played.  All I’m thinking about is the music.  Maybe it’s time for me to pack in my high end aspirations.

128x128rvpiano

@ebm 

Pack it in ASAP.

Perhaps good advice for some posters, here. Don't take it too personally, though! You're always contributing the best advice! Keep it up, buddy! Everyone loves your comments!

Reminder to my future self - when I get to a point of four word unhelpful forum replies, this will be my signal to stop monitoring this site and bail out for sure.

Or find the mouth of an open volcano.

Look into headphone. I am like you and a speaker lover and a music lover above all else.

I had a similar problem with my tube amp, although it sounded amazing, I was just never happy knowing that I have to replace the expensive tubes, time unknown. That bugged me and I couldn’t be happy long-term with it.

The Meze Elite headphone sounds phenomenal with any type of music plugged into any components. It has insane musicality.

If you want something to simply enjoy music and not worry about ANYTHING, The Meze Elite has my highest recommendation. You certainly don’t have to worry about equipments and room treatments. It’s also a plus that it is supremely comfortable.