Getting into tubes

I'm thinking about getting my first tube integrated amp and been reading all I can about them. I've narrowed my list of manufacturers down to four: Raven Audio (Blackhawk/Osprey), Primaluna (Dialogue Premium), Ars Sonum Filarmonia and Decware (Zen Mystery Amp). All have their pros and cons. First, a bit about my system:

Merlin TSM Black Magic Edition
Sunfire True Sub Mk2 (and oldie but still runs well)
MSB Analog Dac 
Macbook Air streaming Tidal through Audirvana
Spectral SDR-3000SL running into the MSB

Room is small, about 10 X 11. I listen to jazz ( mostly trio's and female vocals) and some classic rock. 

My laundry list for what I'm looking for in a tube amp is as follows:

1. Obviously they have to sound great. From what I've been reading, seems like all these amps all sound fantastic to various individuals that have used them. 
2. Ease of use: self biasing tubes. Don't want the fuss of having to bias the tubes myself. I know that with the Decware ZMA, you have to bias yourself but it appears to be a simple process.
3. Overall build of the unit. Each of the manufacturers all look to have excellent build qualities. I've seen pictures of the insides of all units. Looks like the Primaluna is built like a beast on the inside. Also the ZMA is all point to point, no circuit boards of any type. That's a big plus.
4. Remote control: now this is a semi big one for me. I do a lot of late night listening and am constantly changing the volume. Raven Audio and Primaluna checks this box off but the Filharmonia and ZMA doesn't. However I have a DAC (MSB Analog) that has a volume control built in that I believe may work?
5. Subwoofer output. It would be nice to have a dedicated sub out for ease of connecting the sub. I know that there is the option to connect the sub through the speaker level inputs, but I have read its difficult to do that with the Filarmonia and ZMA if the spades are too thick. 
6. Reliability and after care service.

For those that have experience with any of these amps, any advice would be greatly appreciated! I've been going back and forth trying to decide. Thanks!
jzzmn88
@skanda Thank you for that suggestion. I would be interested in auditioning a Line Magnetic amp. Heard nothing but good things about them!

@trelja I'm really leaning towards the LTA ZOTL40. Seems that will be a magical pairing with my Merlins from what I've been reading. That's on the top of my list so far. 
Post removed 
I owned a Raven Blackhawk and currently run an LM508IA. I can tell you there is something really special about vocals with the Blackhawk and the speed of the push/pull configuration was apparent. Your 87dB speakers may require the Osprey if you like to play loud.

The LM508 ticked all the boxes for me - clarity, life like timber and tonal color. The bass is authoritative without the SS/Class D overdamped edge. Stand up bass in jazz trios pops naturally. We have similar music tastes and the LM508 delivers, a truly great rock/jazz/vocal integrated. 48W of class A SET amp goodness means you can have your cake and eat it too.

@brotw I appreciate your input on the Raven and Line Magnetic amps. Both have great reviews all over the web, would be nice to be able to audition them.

So my first step to auditioning tube amps is to attend the LA/OC Audio Society meeting on March 18. Its going to be held at Upscale Audio in southern California. I will be able to hear many tube amps and apparently there are going to be several shootouts between several tube manufacturers. Looking forward to the event and will give my impressions after I attend!