Furukawa power cables

Anyone heard of Furukawa power cables? Seems like a legit Japanese company specializing in industrial cables. 
Ebay has a nice selection, quite cheap. They look good. Any experiences? 
ei001h
Thanks geoff for pointing out my deliberate feeble attempt at humor.

Back to the topic... I purchased some very high quality items recently from Hong Kong. If these are knockoffs or fake I can't tell. 
On the other hand, I also purchased the same items from China and they were definitely inferior to the Hong Kong version.

ozzy
I've had similar experiences to Ozzy's. Lots of good stuff from Hong Kong.. China is more hit and miss.
Our hobby was started by guys who made their own gear and now few even attempt a very easy power cord build . Furukawa used to supply Oyaide OCC copper and when they stopped production Oyaide researched and now produces their own which is even better than the PCOCC from Furukawa . Here's my recipe for the best you can find and cheap for the quality: 
You need shielded power cable and connectors for both ends here is the cable :
https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/chuya-online/item/92509/
This is Oyaide's heaviest , a 10 gauge cable using their 102ssc copper( Google that) .This is the great supplier from whom I purchased .Their Ebay store has higher prices .

For connectors you don't want plated brass, find copper conductors and if plated , only gold or silver are acceptable unless you are trying to use the cable as a tone control device . Here are the U.L. approved plugs I would have used had I found them before the more expensive ones I did use ( which are slightly better in limited supply and I won't reveal ) :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Valab-Rose-Gold-Plated-Copper-AC-Power-Cord-US-Male-Plug/302440808862?ssPage... Look at vendor's other items for the female IEC plug .
No soldering. Wire cutters, strippers a phillips screwdriver are the tools you will need. You will be amazed at the results. Do your best to not nick the wires and definitely research how to assemble or get help . To get polarity correct, the wires go directly into the IEC plug ( and you Should do that end first). On the power plug end you will need to make the black and white wires exchange sides so black goes to Line ( marked L ) , making sure no strand of wire shorts to the other side. Get a friend to help/coach you and DO NOT attempt this if you don't yet understand . It's not  that hard , but is lethal done incorrectly .

Lethal, that's funny. Circuit beaker prevents that. My take on ripoffs.
Cord companies scream fake fake. yet only Kimber shows a photo of
fake, why others not? If they are fake, Show us like Kimber! yet they don't, something smells fishy. If you search a few years back, couple of guys who paid for PS Premier cables, tried one from China, keep in mind they had been discontinued a couple of years, conclusion was same exact cable, right down to incremental break in points. How do you fake that?