FR66s vs Ikeda IT-407 CR tonearms

Has anyone compared the FR66s to the newer Ikeda IT-407 CR1 tonearm? Any thoughts? In previous years, the Ikeda was available with either copper or silver internal wiring but the recent models don't mention anything about the tonearm wiring. Can anyone comment what type of wiring is used in the latest editions? It would seem intuitive that the later Ikeda IT407 should be a better performer than the FR66s having improved material and bearings over the FR66s but the proof is in the hearing.
ddriveman
Dear @nkj : Do it a favor and before you pull the trigger with Stevenson A try to understand how that kind of alignment degerades the cartridge signal against Lófgren A or B.

It does not matters which P2S you choosed the Stevenson A alignment has higher tracking distortions all over the recording grooves but the last 3-4mm inner grooves of a total around 90-92 mm.

So you have not advantages with that alignment but only severe degradation to the cartridge signal because those higher tracking distortions and you can't do nothing about.

The best way to go is to choose Löfgren A/B alignments using  Dr. Feickert protractor. For me is the best way to go but it's up to you. 

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Dear @nkj  and friends: Please read this post about. That's why makes no sense to any one folows using Stevenson A alignment:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/will-fine-tune-adjustments-with-protractor-help-with-brightne...

@nkj  you can use either Löfgren A/Baerwald or Löfgren B with out modify the FR 230mm P2S spec and will have lower traking distortions that with Stevenson A no matters what.

R.
@maxgh
IT345 CR-1 handles in my system pretty much exactly as the IT407 - I don't think it's any less effective mass than the 20g of the original 407 despite the longer length - that may be the chrome finish or some other aspect.
@chakster
FR64S