Forsell/Bremen DAC AES/EBU Input ?

HELP. I have a Bremen No 1 DAC. It has an odd 2 pin AES/EBU input as found on the Forsell DAC. Currently as supplied, the interconnect uses Belden cable. Does anyone out there know what this connector is called or know of a supplier. I am going to have a new interconnect built and need parts. Thanks
I own a Forsell Transport and DAC.
The digital input and output are BNC connectors -
you should buy a RCA-BNC adaptor .
Even the original Forsell copper tube digital cable
had two of these to convert the RCA connectors to BNC