Focal Electra SW 1000 Be subwoofer

Does anyone have experience with the Focal Electra SW 1000 Be sub? I am planning to add it to my existing 1027 Be loudspeakers.
yencorp
Did you add it your music system ? What is your experience. I am in same boat as you.

Please let us know your views on it.

Thanks
after much deliberation, I bought SVS SB13 Ultra and it definitely can keep up with 1027 BE.
Have the focal sw 1000 be (sopra edition) amazing subwoofer very powerful. Just the remote and the settings are  unacceptable at this pricerange. Looks like technology from the 60”
Thanks. I decided to pass on it. Seems like it would mate very well sound-quality-wise to the Electra line, but I did not want to deal with the limited inputs and settings only selectable via remote. The lowest low pass filter setting is also 50 Hz, which seems ridiculous given most Focal floorstanders people would pair this with reach down to 35 Hz or below.

The above may be stomachable if the subwoofer was priced at about 20% or less of MSRP. At MSRP, and given the amazing options available from Rhythmik, REL and JL Audio, it’s a joke.