Flexable Power Cables for PS Audio Stellar PreAmp/Dac S300 amp

I was hoping for suggestions on power cords that aren't stupid expensive. I had the PS Audio Stellar DAC/Pe-amp and Stellar S300 amp. I currently running both of them with Pangea Audio AC 14SE MKII Signature Power Cable with Cardas Copper. I was thinking of going up in size to 10-12 gauge? I have the  Pangea Audio AC 9SE MkII Signature Power Cable with Cardas Copper going to my Onkyo Surround 11 output amp. That 9SE is the worse flexable cable ever made. I regret purchasing it. I had to build side cable wooden holder for it.  It maybe good, but really really really REALLY STIFF!! So I don't want that for my Stellar's. I like shielded because my units are in a 3 way side entertainment center. It is hard to keep everything separated. Anyone have suggestions under $175 each of shielded power cables that can actually bend?  Thanks Scott
128x128smoorenc
Same result with the Pangea for me. Bought the original, sound was thick and murky like a bad stock cable.
Then bought the upgraded XL cable. Better but still not impressed; overly warm, lacking transparency.

@glow_worm,

Why The Doubt? I had 2 pair of the 14 gauge XL cables and 3 pair of the AC9SE 7 gauge cable for my GE Triton Reference speakers and for the Shunyata Hydra4 conditioner they were plugged into. The speakers each have a 1800 watt class D amp for the woofers. These replaced a full loom of Shunyata cables. After suffering for 3 months, I put the Shunyata cords back in and all the magic returned. The Pangea cords were not a good match for my McIntosh equipment. I gave every one away with equipment I was selling that I had accumulated.

@lowrider57,

I broke in all the cables for 3 months and they sounded exactly like you said, thick and murky. It was like the bass was goosed all the way up and treble was withdrawn a bit.   I bet Audio Advisor sells a ton of them.  
Stereo5, eh, I don’t know. I’m not familiar with the Pangeas but they seem well constructed. it’s just hard to believe a strip of power cord could have a profound (i.e. less than subtle) effect on sound in most systems. I use Shunyata as well, but i hate to see a moderately priced product dismissed when the op is mentioning price as an important consideration. It is possible that power cords are more critical in a high watt config.  
Anyway, If they aren’t good you did the op a favor. Just me trying to apply logic to a hobby when i should know better by now :)
I’d like to address this issue, @glow_worm. Pangea is well constructed and would probably provide service for years. As with all cables, design determines the synergy and performance in a system; conductor configuration, dialectric design and materials, terminations, I’m sure you know all this.
Two affordable superior PC’s that I found are Cullen and Signal cables.

I find power cables to have a significant impact on sonics if a system is at a certain level of performance.

I am looking at the Signal  Cable, Silver Resolution Reference, per the suggestions. Thanks for suggestions all, so far!