Final Retirement Amplifier-Class A-Upcoming Gryphon Essence Stereo vs Accuphase A75

Thinking about one last major amplification upgrade. Specifically looking at the upcoming Gryphon Essence vs Accuphase A-75 class A amplifiers. 
I realize that the Gryphon Essence has not been released yet, but it is said to sound similar, albeit less powerful, to other more expensive Gryphon class A models. So, it is more a question of the sonic differences of Accuphase vs Gryphon class A amplifiers.  I’d kindly appreciate all opinions. Thank you!
audiobrian
Sure, audiobrian. After years of trying to get different units to ‘synergise’ it’s a massive relief to just leave everything (except dac and server in my case) to Gryphon. The 300 was just superb. I didn’t really need to change; for sure adding another box after ‘downsizing’ box numbers wasn’t planned. But it’s only 1 more box and I’m aiming for this to be my last ever change.
Hi eagle3333: I’m sure you will be favorably impressed with the Gryphon pair. I liked my Diablo 300 as well, with lots of authority and headroom, although it could get just a wee bit strident at higher volumes.(IMHO). My only concern with the Gryphon Essence Stereo Amplifier is the lower power rating, although class A amplifiers seem more powerful watt for watt. All the best!

..it's a giant; a 64-wheeled, 3-trailer juggernaut with a heart of gold as well as a most delicate side. My room is 12' x 24'. I couldn't use anymore power than this beast puts out. The 300 is wonderful. The Essence combination utterly eclipses it in every way you care to mention. Gryphon have hit a home run in making their stunning Class A electronics available to more of us. I couldn't be happier!
Hi eagle3333:

I’m delighted you are so happy with your new Essence amplification!  Apparently my concern about power (my KEF Reference 3’s really like power) is unwarranted.  Now I’ll have to decide between the Essence Stereo and Accuphase A-70 or 75 Stereo amplifiers.  Congratulations again, and enjoy!
Yes do consider carefully Audiobrian. I bought Essence because I wanted an all-Gryphon system. I have great faith in the integrity and ear of founder Flemming Rasmussen and the faultless support from their very accessible and excellent man at the sharp end, Rune Skov. And because of the honest, superb sound reproduction, obviously. The 300 started my Gryphon journey and Essence has finished it. That’s me done. It’s a big relief to be off the eqpt merry go round and focused on finding new music :)