Favorite Center??

Being that the Center Channel of a Home Theater can be most important since voices are a main focus... What is the best cener you have heard in the $1000 or under? I want to upgrade my speakers someday from Axioms to something else.. However I find that its more difficult to find a center, then it is to find all the other speakers. Any ideas?
128x128oak244

Showing 1 response by oak244

Thanks all.. Guess I ned to rephrase.. I currently have an all Axiom speaker system With the VP-150 Center, M22i's Front, and QS8's as all surrounds. With that is a VMPS sub. I wanted to upgrade to a great 2 Channel system for my Music.. Dave Matthews Band, Tori Amos, Norah Jones, Hope Sandoval, Mary Fahl ect... However, because of others and myself, it gets used for Movies more then music. Only when I am home alone can I enjoy my music.

Needless to say in my search, I was looking into Green, Mountain, Totem, Von, ect... But I realized I never see anything about a center for these. So what I need is an upgrade from Axiom but allowing the 30% Music, 70% Movie use. I use Rotel Power, and have a Usher CD-100 CD Player. DH Lab wire, and upgraded power chords are the rest of my stereo.