Experience with Sistrum or Grand Prix Monaco rack?

If anyone has tried either the Sistrum or Grand Prix Monaco racks and would be willing to share their experiences (particularly in comparison to others they used) I would greatly appreciate it. If you use the Monaco, have you used it with the Apex at all?

I am looking into a new rack system and, although I am willing to to $2,000-$3,000 retail for a 3 shelf rack and two amp stands), I want to get the best bang for my dollar and these looked promising.

Any other suggestions appreciated!

(PS - will hold an Audio Aero Capitole MK-II, Manley Steelhead and either Lamm amps or Tenors)

Thanks

Frank
fmpnd

Showing 1 response by tedrileyc052

I purchased a Sistrum SP-4 (4 shelf) rack for my system and I was completely blown away that a component rack can make that much of a difference! I owned another inexpensive rack before the Sistrum and I seriously considered selling all of my equipment because I was so unhappy with its sound. I tried different cables, power products, etc. and although the differences were apparent, they just didn't have the "Wow" factor. The Sistrum gave my system a true wake-up call. First, the height of my stereo image increased dramatically. Second, the treble and upper midrange seemed so much more clearer and articulate without the edge. And finally, the bass and power of the system has so much more energy. I highly recommend that you at least call them and describe your system to them. They are all very knowledgeable and really cared about me.

Their web address is www.audiopoints.com