Empirical Audio Overdrive vs AMR DP 777

Has anybody compared these two dacs interested in USB via Mac mini

Thanks
128x128abruce
Interesting read, I read another almost the opposite of this
The Amr is so balanced top to bottom vs my stock EE+
Here's a good thread about what are the best USB dacs.
The reviewer A/Bed alot of great USB dacs from the
Acoustic Arts Tube-DAC / Audio Research DAC8 / Weiss DAC202 / dCS Debussy / Meitner MA-1 / AMR DP-777

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f6-dac-digital-analog-conversion/dac-reviews-acoustic-arts-tube-dac-audio-research-dac8-weiss-dac202-dcs-debussy-meitner-ma-1-amr-dp-777-a-9680/
The AMR DP is in the house, it's fully broken in just needing some time to warm up....it's better than my EE Dac + how much better is still to be determined
Thanks Brian, and Steve, after these new amps break in I'll look into test driving these dacs
Abruce - I have a demo Overdrive SE that I can send out for a refundable deposit, but it must be returned intact. This particular unit is not for sale. This way I have one that is broken-in available for audition.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
If the Overdrive is available for audition without requiring purchase, it would be easy enough to do a side by side comparison, otherwise you're throwing darts blindfolded.
Of course there are more affordable options ...

I can't compare the two directly unfortunately. I can say the Overdrive is stunning however. I can't imagine buying one and regretting the decision in any way.
Maybe I shouldn't be surprised that no one has compared these dacs in the 5 to 6k range since there are so many more affordable options
Thanks though