Emotiva equipmet, how good is it?

I don’t have a big budget but need to start making a decent listening system. I have a couple of options open to me for some equipment. All used since I seem to be able to get a better bang for my buck. Wanted to know what people thought, but of course I know opinions don’t matter as much as my ears so just let me know if you have used or heard either of these pieces. Or if you think something is similar toss it out there.
XPA-100. I have a chance to get 2 for just over $500PT-100. Around $200
Someone also suggested I simplify and just buy a new Yamaha A-S801 Integrated Amplifier
Looking at using my current speakers which are Dali Ikon6 and I also have Totem Dreamcatchers. Oh and the room is about a 11 x 16. And yes I saw the opps in the title but it won’t let me fix the spelling of Equipment.

Thanks for your thoughts.
schwantner
The Emotiva pieces I have liked the best are their CD players.

In your position, I would consider the following:

Musical Fidelity M2si Integrated amplifier @ $600.  Super deal at the price.  I own this amp and MF products for the last 20 years.  Reliable and nice sounding.  

https://www.upscaleaudio.com/collections/sweet-deals/products/musical-fidelity-m2si-integrated-ampli...

Or

and here comes the Class D flames.  No matter, great sounding amp.

CDA 250 power amp @$450

https://classdaudio.com/cda-250c-class-d-audio-power-amplifier.html

with this preamp

Parasound Zphono @ $250

https://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=PAZPHOUSB

All in at $700.  

I own both set-ups and these would do your speakers justice and allow you add a turntable at some point.

Rich 
I've had great success with their equipment. I own two mono block amps, their Fusion receiver that I use as a preamp, and two cd players
I'm still a neophyte, but I first heard about Emotiva because of their big XSP-1 preamp, which gets great praise across the board. I follow them somewhat because I am quite interested in their PA-1 Class D monoblocks. It's driven by the same ICE power module that all the big names use, their implementation looks elegant both physically and eletrically, and you can't beat the price. I listened to a set at a dealer attached to some Focal Chorus 716's and a REL T5i and they REALLY sang. At their price point, the only real competition I've seen mentioned are the Outlaw M2200, and the argument for them is generally just that they're Class A/B and handle higher-current equipment, like Maggies, better. From my research, Emotiva exists in a VERY competitive market segment, so most of the arguments against them are going to be in relation to brand loyalty and known synergies, not any black mark against their sound or quality (save the people who've had egregiously bad experiences, of which my research has turned up few).
Wow this is all very helpful. I am going to try and audition a few items at my local shop.  They sell the Emotiva and others.  I like some of the other suggestions and am looking at those too.  I also look at the Cambridge AUDIO CXA80 and wondered if anyone had thoughts on this.

Please keep it coming it is good to be educated. 
I currently own an XSP-1 and I just upgraded from my 2 XPA 2 GEN 2  to 2 XPR 2.  The older Emotiva amps had huge trsnsfomers and lots of headroom.  The newer amps all have switch mode power supplies.  I still have both of my XPA 2s with over 2 years warranty left and transferable if anyone is  interested!