Duelund cast Pio Hybrid Copper/Silver or Rs series with Silver Bypass PIO

this will be in the signal coupling cap 1uf 630v. 

128x128zipost
i just want to kindly thanks for all who responded to my questions.    Your advise and input helps alot and will make me understand more about caps, and let me decide which will works best with my application.    Your info are greatly appreciated!

grannyring...

the Jupiter copper/oil wax,  I like the fact that Jupiter doesn't use oil but wax instead.  I find that Oil in cap ( Jenson copper oil) was a bit slow for me.  Here is my dilemma!!  I am trying to find the right cap for my tube cd player.    The design is base on a triode output tubes, the coupling cap calls for a 1.5uf, 450v.   I spoke with the Manufacturer, he recommended that i do not use paper/oil.   

So my question:  Should i stick with the Duelund Rs series or Jupiter copper/wax?? 
Or just ignore his info and buy the top of the line Duelund cast PIO hybrid!  

Hi Zipost,
As I wrote above the Duelund CAST are excellent choices. I also have the Jupiter copper foil capacitors in my Coincident 300b SET amplifier that replaced the Solen capacitors for input coupling . Just as Grannyring wrote, these are excellent as well. The truth is that you simply cannot go wrong with either.

I’m very happy with both. If forced to choose only one I’d give a "slight " edge to the Duelund CAST (such a beautiful and natural midrange and yet without any weaknesses across the audio spectrum). Grannyring would I suspect give that slight edge to the Jupiter 😊. Summary,  you'll be very pleased with either is my belief. 
Charles
Curious as to why the builder said avoid PIO caps? Yes the Jensen caps are warm and a tad slow, but nice overall. Not all PIO caps sound the same however. If you love speed, resolution and air, then go for CAST hybrid! If that is what you are shooting for you will get it with the hybrid from Duelund.

I have compared Jupiter copper foil directly to Duelund copper CAST only. I compared in the same gear and in the same position so I have a good handle on the sonic differences. I did this in a tube dac, tube preamp, and tube amp coupling positions. My comments in the previous post should help you decide.

If money is no object and you want ultimate resolution, speed, detail, air etc... then the Hybrid is your best choice. All Duelund caps have this in common as well as a dead quiet background. They, like all PIO style caps, sound very real and less plastic or artificial. The Jupiter caps share this real sound and avoid sounding electronic. Duelund caps sound a tad richer then Jupiter. But I must point this fact out. Duelund CAST copper caps do highlight the upper mids and that in the end forced me to go for the Jupiters which sounded more even handed throughout the sound spectrum. My ears are very sensitive to upper mids due to my tinnitus. Some will prefer this upper mids presence and you must know your preferences. On good to great recordings the slight emphasis on the upper mids is a nice thing. However on less quality recordings it can become a tad irritating. Also, what kind of music you listen too is also important. 
I made up my mind, I will be placing an order for the Duelund cast at PartsConnexion. My questions here is that they make so much series, just mindboggling.

Duelund cast Pio Tinned Copper series
Duelund cast PIO CU Copper series
Duelund cast PIO copper/silver Cu/Ag Hybrid
Duelund cast PIO Ag silver series

Tinned Copper series vs copper series... what difference does this make by adding tin? So much good stuff to choose from. Please advise??

I did more digging/researching into the Duelund Series:

Duelund Cast Copper/Silver Hybrid =VSF cast series + Bypass cap .01 PIO silver series put together in one cap.

if that is the case:

Then the RS series + a Bypass cap .01 PIO silver series be cheaper in price or equal in proformance to the Duelund Hybrid series.  What your take on this?