Driving Gallo Reference 5LS

I've bought a pair of Gallo Reference 5LS speakers and am wondering if anyone has any ideas about what preamp would work work well with them.  If anyone owns or has owned a pair would also love to hear your impressions.
dgh25
Hi dgh25
I use a Schitt Fraya via two Musical Fidelity X-P 200 power amps.
Lucky to also have two Gallo Tr3 subs running directly out of the pre.
For the money the Schitt Fraya is a no brainer.
Nice -- sounds like this is a good but (relatively) inexpensive setup.  I have an older MF CD player and I'm going about to order either an Exasound e32 or Yggdrasil DAC.  I hadn't thought of something like the Fraya and it seems like a really good idea.
Spending big dollars isn't always the path to get awesome sound.
I've decommissioned all my dacs and have gone to a Coctail Audio X-45 which you could use as a preamp ( I don't because the the Fraya is 3 pre amps in one.  Passive and two tube) 
The X-45 would give you a Dac... Streamer... Cd Ripper... Radio... Disc Spinner and more. You should check it it out. 
Ahhh . . . too many DACS!   I have tried a Qutest and Exagal DACs in my system.  I've also considered Mytek Brooklyn, Moon 290D (I think that's the nomenclature) and, as I said, a Yggdrasil.  I decided to try the e32 next.  Gets quite good reviews and they give you 30 days to work with it.  I think I'll try a Fraya also.  I think Schitt at least gives you 15 days (though they charge you 5%). 
Hi dgh25
Would you have the owners manual for the gallo 5ls.
If you do can I have a copy?
Tony.