Does anyone have info on Innotech D-24 loudspeakers designed by Shahinian?

Hi all

i have just bought my second pair of Innotech D-24 loudspeakers.  Dick Shahinian design transmission line speakers with two Kef  B-110s, a 1-1/2” mylar dome midrange and a 1” dome tweeter. My last set I sold over ten years ago and I have been looking for another ever since.  Beautiful cabinets and great for low volume casual listening.  This second pair has different tweeters from my first pair and everything looks original.  They even have an original badge.  Does anyone have any original specifications or info on these?  I need to build grills and my first pair were missing these as well.  Period photos or brochures would be great to see.  
Thanks
marinmcgreevy
I have owned Shahinian speakers and have spent time at the shop listening to music with Richard. On different occasions Richard had played music through a pair of Innotechs and another speaker he had designed for ADS that never went into production. You should contact Vasken and see if he still has the speakers and if he would sell them. 

I have a pair of these I have had sense 1978.

Recently I set them back up and they still sound great. 

The imaging is wonderful. 

Can anyone tell me what they are worth?

The D24 was a joint collaboration between Richard Shahinian and Elliot Fishkin, the owner / proprietor of Innovative Audio, which was located in Brooklyn NY at the time. If I recall, the D24s were NOT mirror imaged. If I remember ( and I could be wrong ), R.S. designed a speaker for NEC ( I owned a pair ), going back a ways as well.