Does anyone have an opinion about the new P S Audio Bridge 2 ?

I was interested in buying a Bridge 2.  Have you bought this item ?  What are your thoughts about the item ?
128x128jazzbird
The Bridge 2 does gapless beautifully. More stable than the original Bridge and it sounds better too.
For the average audiophile user PS Audio is doing a lousy job on their web (and support site) in helping their customers setting up the Bridge. Install and forget per their little video? Don't think so! I have the Bridge I and apparently it has some issues with DHCP so I need to set it the IP address manually - no sweat - I am used to do that but that is nowhere mentioned in any documentation, wasted time in try and error as I take for granted that modern devices do DHCP w/o a hitch.

The Bridge is sourced from another company and networking is apparently new to PS Audio so they learn as we stumble along the way.
I have a virtually new Bridge II I don't need because I bought a dedicated music server that I'll sell for $500 if anyone's interested.
I have the box and paper work. I bought it new from a certified dealer. It's barely used and works perfectly. 

I don't need it because I gave a smaller company a fighting chance and turns out their server and DAC is every bit as good, probably better then the PS Audio DAC and certainly the Bridge II as good as it is. Probably because it's not mass marketed via marketing wizardry like PSA. 

If anything I found JRIVER and the BridgeII somewhat fidgety and JRIVER crashed and froze my computer way to much so I looked for something else and found it. 

I also found the PSA DS DAC to sound veiled. Like it's got a blanket lying over the top of music. Quite a discovery. No one with this DAC is hearing the music in it's full glory and no one can say they are because they are not. It's muffled probably on purpose because most peoples systems are far to bright and painful to listen to. That my take on it.
jwt,

I just had to respond to your finding that the PS Audio PW DS Dac sounded veiled.  I have three dacs including that one and have the exact opposite conclusion.  One thing I would suggest (not knowing if it applies to you) the DSD doesn't sound as good with the USB Regen and the AQ Jitterbug - I take them out when listening to this dac.  It is my favorite by far.  

I don't use the Bridge as I take all my feeds through a CAPS 3 server.
Hey aigenga and thanks for your response.

I should have qualified my findings by mentioning that I'm comparing the PSA DS DAC and Perfect Wave Player to a PC based Server and DAC made by MOJO AUDIO. It's called the CAT and Mystique 2.0 DAC. The CAT uses a dedicated power supply called the Joule .5. 
I would have never known the PSA duo sounded veiled until now honestly but I was brought up to speed by someone else who knew this. 
Trust me it's veiled. It's not a super bad thing but ton's of detail is obscured. My PSA gear is sitting unplugged, unused waiting to be sold. 
The cost differences between the two digital set ups retail is the Mojo gear cost $400 more but qualifies for being worth about 2X as much.
I should add when using the MOJO stuff I use my preamp whereas with the PSA a preamp isn't needed or can be used but the way they build it I think it may sound better without a pre in there no matter how good the pre is. The Mojo loves my pre and my sound with it and the MOJO is much more life like and real sounding. Also I play mostly all CD rips too at 44.1K but hi rez can be great depending on the recording but not necessarily.