Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Andy2, you’re overthinking it. The reason cables are directional is the same reason fuses are directional, the same reason HDMI cables are directional and why power cords are directional. It’s the wire itself that’s directional. I’m amazing that so many here don’t know what directionality is since its been discussed here, pros and cons, for like forever. Cut me some slack, Jack.
I am just presenting the cases.  As I mention, I am not either a proponent or opponent of "directionality".  People believe however they believe.  But I feel responsible for at least exploring the topic.
Andy2, but it’s all been said already. Not to mention we know why wire is directional. It’s not really a mystery. Well, maybe in the minds of some.

“You can’t stop what’s coming.” Audiophile expression
@andy2   Unfortunately you are right about changing the topic, sorry about that.  @morrowaudio did make a statement about it and i asked him to present his data that shows this to be true, ie testing that shows any difference of resistance/inductance/capacitance.

As for @geoffkait he has proven to be a quack, he will only respond with insults instead of providing us with real electrical engineering data to support his statements of wire directionality AND he has mentioned that he supports cable break in as well with NO meaningful data to support this claim either.

I'm not the least be surprised by Mr. Kait and his inability to share with us his engineering data, anyone who attempts to sell products such as:

Brilliant Pebbles
The Super Intelligent Chip
And my favorite, the Teleportation Tweak

Has to know what he is talking about and we all should believe everything he says!