Diana Krall - What is your favorite CD of hers?

Diana Krall fans, what is you favorite CD of hers and what is your least favorite?
brianmgrarcom
If you like the cd's try her DVD. It's quite the treat :^)Personally I own them all (cd's) and never felt there was a lemon in the batch.
We saw here last time she was in San Francisco. Wow what a show. I'M ALWAYS impressed by people who put the music first. She surounds herself with incedible talent. Anthony Wilson has to be the greatest guitarist I've ever heard. Next time she plays, I'll the first one buying tickets!
The issues with the plastic jewel cases (Verve), or the ones with the cardboard cases? The Verve CDs are on sale locally.
why is everybody attacking diana krall? at the end of the day, she has a beautiful, characterful voice, very smooth and sexy, and the presentation of it all is pretty simple. It's true, she ain't billie or ella, who cares? I think patricia barber is the one who is overrated, her "art" sounds completely contrived and artificial to me. she kind of reminds me of dawn upshaw in that way. very synthetic but packaged to appeal to the faux intellectuals. I much prefer the what you see is what you get angle of krall.