Devialet sound signature

I have read somewhere that the sound signature of the Devialet changes with different software upgrades
Is this true?
If so what are members experience with this and which version produces the best sound

128x128maurice1937
Having owned a Devialet based system for some while now I can tell you there are significant improvements in each software upgrade - all good.  The latest easily bests all before.  All for free!
Upgrading the power cable make a significant improvement too.

I heard he latest 220 expert its highly resolving & dynamic  but its bright!
Latest software is my favorite as well. Devialet makes one of the best sounding amplifiers in the world. It’s the only amp that I found to equal and best my Goldmund Mimesis 3. No other amp has been able to do this for the past 20 years. And I’ve heard them all.
invictus005 couldn't agree more.  I've heard more than my fair share in 40 years of addiction!  The only comparison's are with 100k separates from the like of Solution or Boulder.  Nothing with tubes comes close to the transparency. If you want to live in the midrange, fine, though you're missing a LOT. No Devialet is 'bright' per se, simply utterly neutral and revealing.  If it's 'bright' the blame lies elsewhere - often cabling.  As with everything audiophile, synergy matters.

The latest 440 with the Core Infinity board is a stunning bargain used.
Run from 5Ghz wifi you'd be hard pushed to find better anywhere.  Other than the 1000!