Cleaning power with tweaks.

Im looking into how to clean up power on my circuit for my audio setup. This room is used for multi-purposes. The AC outlet is an Audioquest NRG Edison. I have my receiver, theater pc, dac, phone preamp hooked up into a Shinyata Hydra 6 power conditioner.  A Wireless router, modem, hue light hub, satellite, xbox, tape deck, turntable, projector, etc into a Monster MP HTS 5000 MKII Reference PowerCenter conditioner. All power cords have been upgraded. Everything is crammed together. also due to space. In the other room on the same circuit is an OLED tv, satellite. Sometimes I run an EOP (ethernet over power), but unplug it when listening to music. Now.. Im not sure if this is enough to keep this power clean and filtered. Are there any suggestion to tweak power this up???.. I'm thinking something like an ISOTEK EVO3 ISOPLU, maybe even a few of them, but don't have too much experience with filters.
deanshias
I had the Symphony Pro back when it was Quantum Corp. (oh, no, quantum! 😩) and it was isolated on a sub hertz stand because I had a spare one lying around. But ‘twas in another lifetime, one of toil and blood.
lalitk: how is the ElectraClear compared to other plug in devices like Russ Andrews Silencers, Purifiers, Zapperators and Balanced Mains Units. These have to be plugged in at the same outlet as sources or one on same circuit? Do they work with audiophile outlets? Is there any precautions with them?
OK.. Just received Symphony-Pro and have a few questions before giving my thoughts.

1) If I need a longer cord. Is an extension OK? Does an upgraded cord improve results? If so.. how?
2) I have 3 outlets in listening room that everything is connected to. The one has two conditioners with multiple outlets that are all fully occupied. Is it ok to plug this into an outlet that is on the same circuit but 5 feet away from outlet that components are plugged into.
3) Where do I drape the antenna wire that would work best? ..on sources, wires, HT computer, wifi, conditioners, etc?
4) Whats the best way to do an A/B test? Is simply turning it on and off good enough to notice a difference?
5) Im not sure if its me but I feel like I actually feel this thing. Almost like descending cabin pressure in an airplane?
It's not you. I also felt 'something' when I plugged in the Sorcer X4.

I'm not sure if its me but I feel like I actually feel this thing. Almost like descending cabin pressure in an airplane?

A dedicated line isn't mentioned in your post or suggested. It is arguably the first place to start.
Cost effective too, compared to some audiophoolery we love to spend money on.