Class A Coda 15.5 Vitus SS-102 or Gryphon Mephisto

Looking for input on experiences on great Class A Amps. I have proposed 3 fantastic Class A Amps at their price points. I don't know if the Gryphon is that much better then the other two. Let's face it, Vitus and Coda make killer amps. Please weigh in with your experiences on the proposed three amps or any other Class A amps that offer all of the virtues of Class A. Thanks.
goldman

Showing 1 response by milan

Hi-Guys and Gals i received karan kas-600 and it put shame on lot of expensive amps This Karan has swept everything i heard in 20 years  and its getting better and better i have fitted mit oracle ma-x bal interconects and power cords and WHAT a difference but wait there is more fitted mit hd 60 speaker cables and it came all together i am over the moon Milan Karan builds best amps on the planet there are others but at 4 times the price forget it I am so blown away i will be getting signature version asi grand monos my ultimate dream if you have a chance go and hear karans and asi they will sweep you away as karan kas-600 has done to me