Chord DAC 64

Has anyone heard the new Chord DAC 64 unit? Any imput on the transports used or any opinions on the DAC 64 are welcome. Thanks for taking the time to reply!
bigbertha
This month's Hi-fi Choice magazine in the UK had the first indifferent review of the new Chord DAC 64.
There was apparently some problem with the digital interconnect and the reviewer could only use an optical lead-the unit apparently won't use a phono/BNC adaptor and needs a special lead which will soon be available.
The other reviews so far have been great but this one concluded that it didn't sound much better than similarly priced CD players.
Just got one and this thing is awesome! Using with an Electrocompanieut EC-1 as a transport and a CPC "Green Hornet" digital cable. Go for it, you wont be sorry.
Gleeds, can you be a little more specific. I know it's Awesome, but what does it do that other DACs that you've listened to don't? Please let us know.
Ben,
It's coflicting articles like that one that makes me want to demo ALL equipment before buying... For all the equipment I've seen out there, there's always been somebody saying that it's the best under X dollars...
I value the opinions of Audiogon members more than that of magazine reviewers for my own reasons.