Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy

lak
geoffkait,
I appreciate your vast knowledge and I learn from many of your posts.
We should all learn to be more tolerant of other's comments because after all they are EGO driven.

Imagnation is more important than knowledge.  - A. Einstein

Geoff,

while much of the discussion of photons and electrons might be over my head I look forward to reading more off what you, Al, Bob and others have to share on the subject. Call me an audio geek for wanting to learn more! 

Great einstein quote.....if only my knowledge equaled my imagination!
Heres another....

" The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing." - A. Einstein
Post removed 

jmcgrogan2
"Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet, just because it’s in quotes, with some famous persons name attached to it." - Abraham Lincoln

"You can’t PROVE it!" - juror no. 3 (the last holdout), 12 Angry Men
See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.George W. Bush