Cd disc changers.

Just wondering if there are really any good high end cd changers that anyone would know about. I am thinking about adding one used. Thanks. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
tattooedtrackman

Nice score! You cannot go wrong w/ those late 80's, early 90's CD changers from Japan (JVC/Pioneer/Sony ES). I will second, Integra/Onkyo as well.  These spinners are plentiful for pennies on the dollar in 2019.

Happy Listening!
I still have my old Adcom GCD-575 that I put in rotation now and then. Not high end, but still an really good CD player.
Have a Sony ES 777 400 disc player, do the math, there is no better streaming service available for sound, its all 1 and 0's folks, sorry to tell you,  Audiophile journalist can't wrap their head around computers yet,  Heck, their still selling copper wire for $3K a meter to pay the ad budget.  CD's are the best, now wow and flutter and THD for $35000 Thorens? Plus, I have lifted the tonearm after one side. Suppose I have to change a belt once in a while or pick a spare on eBay for a few hundred bucks, no big deal.  Yes, I have an Oppo 205 and Darbee, hooked up to a pair of Accuphase P-700's, McIntosh Preamp, and a few REL's S/812's with B&W 802's, but all the premium music services are compressed to heck when recorded. Further, chipped to send out, then more chips (1 and 0's) to make that "Soundstage sound so clean my wife asks if I have a new recording" (I heard that one back in 1970;s).  To reviewers ever read old magazines and see all these played lines?  A lot of back and forth for Naim's at $7K to not even reach the old CD's bit rate; yes, so convenient, but do you put the server in your car?  Eliminate traffic noise?  Plus, your unit will be outdated in 24 months and backflipping album sides on your VPI by hand, telling everyone it's the best transparency you have ever heard.