Can anyone recommend a good streamer/DAC?

I have tried streaming on an Astell& Kern Kann Cube and love it. Now looking for a streamer DAC combo (or  both integrated in one box) to put on the rack with my living room system. I have read good things about the Cambridge Audio 851n and their CXN v2; $1,500 and $1,100, respectively. Also about the Bryston BDA-3.14, at $4,200. I am willing to pay for good quality sound and at the same time I worry that the technology may be moving fast enough that as with computers and HDTVs there will be a much better version available soon for a lot less money. Anybody know if Cambridge Audio or Bryston has anything new in the works for streamer/DACs? All recommendations will be much appreciated.
kevin1956
@lukaske 
I wonder if you have listened to the wolf.
i have compared it extensively with the flagship lumin , innuos and aurender streamers and the wolf sounded better in my system . Yesterday I listened to the aurender streamer w20 Se through the Berkeley ref dac and the wolf was better . IMO wolf is a company anyone who streams music should listen to before deciding on their next streamer . 
Thanks, Newton. Kevin, please know that you can reach out with any questions. You can call Wolf directly or talk to someone at House Of Stereo (who will have experience with 90% of the products discussed in this thread).   

- Joe from Wolf Audio Systems
Check out the MiniDSP SHD   https://www.minidsp.com/products/streaming-hd-series/shd

Does streaming via Wireless or wired, does DIRC Live, includes the mic to do the job, and does streaming

This basically is your streamer, DAC, Pre Amp and DSP all in one, simplifies things dramatically. 

My music is on a USB Drive connected to the MiniDSP SHD, with outputs to my Crown Amps, then to my speakers. Really simple, great sound