Can a power cord increase the resolution of an Class D (SMPS) amp by more than 5% ?

5% in relation to a stock power cord.

I can’t really trust dealer comments. I am more interested in reports from audiophiles. 
Whats your story? Did you manage to increase speed and resolution of your amp ? (without losses in the bass area)
128x128zuio
For sure maybe more then 5%. I bought the latest ,power cords 
from Verastarr Audio with a 30 day return policy and both digital 
as well as my New Gato 400s  integrated prospered well over5 % improvement,
digital even more so.  FYI.  Verastarr has a New line not on the website yet less expensive locally Mike the owner direct.
 if you don’t need the very time consuming   weaved jacket and a couple other extras.  Excellent performance per $$ spent
vs the competition, this includes system cables also.
Say, itsn’t Ralph the guy who’s got some weird theory that fuse holders cause fuse directionality, not the fuse itself? Come on people! Give me a break! When are you going to wake up and smell the coffee? ☕️

I see nobody has answered my pop quiz, which audio cables are not (rpt not) operating in an AC circuit. Not even the illustrious Ralph. 
I am wondering where Elizabeth is getting her numbers from 2% not 5% for a power cord.
% of what. You might be able to say that in your opinion an upgrade in speakers sounded 2x better than what you had. Even Audioquest cannot give you a persentage of improvement from one cable to the next. They just say the more expensive the better the sound. Does a Audioquest Redwood give you a 27% better sound quality than an Aspen? Most people in a blind test cannot tell a $300 power cable from an $1,800 cable. Yet people described the difference like one French wine from a CA

I would like Liz to respond and here her comments