Cable Recs for Denon 2806 to Gallo Ref 3.1

I don't know much about speaker cables, but it sounds like lower gauge speaker cables may improve my system sound. Does anyone have a recommendation on speaker cables to use from my Denon 2806 receiver to my Gallo Reference 3.1's and Orb Audio mod 4's?

thx,
Scott
clutch
Thanks for the quick response. I'm going to run down to my dealer today and see if I can borrow some cables and interconnects. Any quick recs on what to ask for? I notice the NAIM is pretty inexpensive. Is there really a big difference between speaker wire? Are the MIT (or other high end)cables much better than the NAIM?
Clutch,
Thats what the beauty of the naim wire is very inexpensive with great sound for the buck..There is a big difference between all wire and most of it is a senergy thing within your system which you have to experiment with to your likeing.
The Naim Wire is a great starting point.I never heard Mit wire but did try many other overpriced high end brands and IMHO more money doesen't mean better.
I tried out some MIT wire and monster interconnects. I could tell very little difference.
...I also borrowed a Gallo Center Reference A/V. I love my Gallo 3.1's, but this center speaker sounded awful on my system. I couldn't hear the dialogue in movies very well...which leaves me in a dilemma...because I thought it's best to match all brands of speakers in your system. The only other thing I can guess is that my Denon 2806 is the problem and that i don't have enough power to drive the gallos. Could that be why my tiny little orbAudio's sounded more clear for dialogue than the supposedly great center Ref AV?

Is there a great center speaker out there that I could match with my Gallo 3.1s?...I'm ready to spend some big bucks to either replace my receiver (should I go separates?) and/or my center speaker setup.
http://www.10audio.com/gallo_ref3-1.htm

Go to this link for a Gallo tweak that works....
Thank you for the link. I am a little surprised that this is necessary...putting a resister in the sub terminals? In the reference AV I'm not sure where I would do this? If I had a better receiver/amp could that avoid the resistor trick?

thx,
Scott