Bryston BDP-π

I am considering a network streamer.  I need to have digital coax, and optical outputs.  Are there others that offer a similar functionally of the Bryston BDY-pi I should consider?   I don't want to monkey around with the DIY Rasberry Pi, but only a solution that is close to turnkey as possible.    Any price point, as long as the performance matches the price.   Any suggestions?  I will be feeding a Chord DAC

TIA
tbabb
Um, the Bryston Pi IS a Raspberry Pi in a Bryston box, with a humungous markup. I’d look elsewhere for the performance to price ratio you want.

You might look instead at the Auralic Aries G2.1, if going into a Dave or TT2. If Qutest or below, maybe you’d like the Bluesound Node 2i (the epitome of turnkey at its price), or something more upscale like a Lumin U1 Mini, the Auralic Aries G1, or Sonnet Hermes.The controller software is something you should research if you’re not planning to use Roon. Another option is to get the Chord 2GO + 2YU combo, but I'm baffled why they don't just make a one box streamer instead of Chord-specific 2GO (Hugo 2 only) and Poly (for Mojo only). 
Since you were considering the Bryston, the Allo USBridge Signature is inexpensive and well reviewed. It is a pi concept based unit but is assembled ready to go.