Best wire to replace stock wiring in preamp?

Hello,
I own a Parasound P/LD-2000 preamp that I want to modify with better internal wiring.
The stock internal wiring is silver-plated copper. I believe this contributes to this preamps slight brightness and harshness.
I want to buy some aftermarket wiring and rewire the main wires inside the unit.
I still want to retain the tremendous detail, openness, resolution, and sense of space this preamp provides, but at the same time I want to reduce some of the annoying harshness that silver-plated copper is known for.
Do you all think that I should use all copper wiring, or use all silver wiring for the best results?
What brand or brands would you recommend for the very best results?
Any idea on the pricing?
Thanks for your help.
daltonlanny
One bit is now called Delta-Sigma? Not true. Delta-Sigma
is a modulating technique, which is actually called a
Delta-Sigma modulator. For example, Texas Instruments
makes a DAC called the PCM-1803 24 bit 96 khz Delta-Sigma
converter. So your statement " that some marketing weenies
thought that it sounded better " is false. Delta-Sigma
modulation applies to any bit DAC, whether its a 1,16,20 or
24 bit converter. Get your facts straight Ar_t!! You better
start bailing the water out of the boat.
Well, excuse me........

I got the delta and the sigma reversed. I suppose that I am the first (old twit) to do that.

Sigma-delta. There, are you happy now?

One bit is a "sigma-delta"........you sum (sigma) up a bunch of little steps (delta) to make one.
Unsound...If you read the previous posts in this thread
dated from 9-5 thru 9-7 your question is answered.
Anyone interested in reading some rather technical details on the inner workings of modern DACs, I have some info that I can share.

A buddy in the chip testing business was able to answer some questions that the TI marketing weenie would not, or could not, answer. I have compiled some of it that I can e-mail to anyone interested.

Mind you, he had to sign a NDA with TI, so some things he can not share. But the crux of the communication can be summed up for the rest of you as:

1.) He prefers AD DACs over TI/BB or Cirrus.

2.) His feeling is that the Cirrus DACs are bright, and weak in the bass.

3.) He uses the term "delta-sigma" when he really means "sigma-delta". Gee, I wonder how many times someone has done that in the last 20 years. Us poor stupid mortals.........