Best turntable under $4000

I am looking to take the next step in my analog journey. I currently am using a Fluance RT85 with ortofon 2m blue. I have a Rogue Audio cronus magnum iii. I am running them with Kef 104/2 's. Fluance seems to get alot of hate on here. I was considering a cartridge upgrade but I am hesitant to upgrade more then the cost of the table. I don't hear much background noise and like the sound. I guess I am wondering if I don't know I hear noise because I have not heard a turntable that eliminates that noise? When I went from my Onkyo to my Rogue Sphinx iii I realized I had been missing a whole lot of sound. Then I ditched my rebuilt EPI M150's and heard hidden instruments in tracks I have listened to for years. I am looking for that in a turntable upgrade.  Apperance is important. I have interest in the following:

Clear Audio Concept Wood w/ maestro v2

Mofi fender precisiondeck w/ mastertracker

Stretching my budget is:

Dr. Feikert Volare no cartridge

Gold Note Pianosa no cartridge

These take me out of my budget once I get a cartridge

Any other reccomendations 

I will miss the autostart function for those buzzed listening nights. I would like the 4k to include a cartridge. Any opinions are welcome. Anyone think I should say screw the "rules" and get an Ortofon black?

Thank you in advance

cpdkee

Not only are we chatting to ourselves, OP hasn't had anything to say in quite a while.

Next, a year or so, the conversation will be revived by someone.

That happens often enough on the Sony camera site, I get a kick out of it.

still having fun looking

this is nice looking, anyone know if wood veneer or paper wrap that looks like wood?

I always prefer 'add your own arm', and I read it could fit a 12" arm (need to confirm)

I don’t understand why some people recommend Technics. At best, entry level. I think if it as a general consumer item. DJs love them. 

I have been using the VPI HW for 38 years. For the last 10, the MK IV with SAM.