Best Speakers for 10' x 12' room?

I am putting together a new system for my upstairs office where I do most of my listening and moving the current system downstairs and would love help finding the best speakers.

I have been listening to the B & W 805D with a REL 238 sub & stands, and the Wilson Audio Duette (under 9K for demo model with stands). I wonder about auditioning the Duette 2's, which people say are better, but they are 10K more.
I am also open to other possibilities as well.

I would love to hear people's experiences with any of these speakers or others that work well in a small room. In most ways I like the Duette's a great deal more, but the 805D's were warmer and I am wondering if that is because they were played on Mcintosh equipment. I think of trying the Wilson Audio Duette's with the McInosh amp/pre-amp - Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank-you,
mksr
I find that with B&W, its very easy to like them at first but not over the long term. I wish I could say different because the midrange is excellent.
has anyone auditioned the new B&W CM 10, was thinking about buying them, will be replacing my old SPICA ANGELUS , NEED SOME HELP, only 3 walls in the stereo room, the stereo is set up on a 14 foot wall,the 2 side walls are 14 feet also no wall behind my sitting position opens to the family room
i have the same size room and was going to get 2 pair of legacy studio hd's but had problems with morrow audio getting them and ended up with magna planer 1.7's hooked up to a threshold t400 amp and audio research ls2b and they just sound incredible.
I'd add Dynaudio (chose your model) to the list. Dyns have very good build quality including drivers and often seem to hit well above the average of what you would expect from a speaker in a similar sized package overall. That makes even the smallest lesser expensive models prime candidates for a smaller room. I use Dynaudio Contour 1.3 mkII both in similar size and even much larger room and they always seem up to the task.
LSA recently went Internet-Direct. The LSA-1 Statements are now down to
$1699. See link.

Also, the KEF LS-50s are S'phile rated "Class A Limited LF&';. Good sound is
where you find it. Also, a true point source is a significant advantage in a small
room; you don't have to sit at a specific distance to get the drivers to blend. I
can't think of a better match for LS 50s than a 10x12 room.

With these outstanding room-appropriate sub-$2K speakers available, maybe
you could spend some of your budget on truly exotic electronics and/or room
treatments.

Here's another thought: If you want something more upmarket, I'd seriously
consider the Sonus Faber Guarneri ($22K w/stands) or Memento ($15K
w/stands). In fact, with your budget I can't think of a more satisfying solution
that will consistently put a smile on your face. Gorgeous to look at and they draw
you deeply into the music every time, regardless of scale or genre.