Best sounding transistors

Many people talk of tube rolling and the sonic differences they impart.  Output transistor are not easily rollable since they are soldered in place, but I'm curious about the sonic signatures different transistors might have.  Who makes the "best" ones?  Which amplifiers use them and what is the native/optimal output impedance on these devices?  I know there is a lot more to an amplifier than just the output transistors, but I'm just curious about this one aspect.  I'm not an electrical engineer either, so please keep it simple.  What do the Pass amps use?
thegoldengoose

This is quite interesting to read.  There are modern BJT transistors that fall within the specs of older transistors but are much more linear.  MJ21193 and MJ21194 for example.  but I agree with the earlier responder.  The replacement transistors have to have similar specs compared to the transistors being replaced.  The designer actually designed the circuit with particular transistors in mind.

but, amps like Bedini, Threshold, Mark Levinson (the older ones) can all benefit from upgrading of driver and output transistors to newer more linear ones. specifically,  MJ21193 and MJ21194.  keeping in mind the driver transistors also.

much, much better sounding amps.

Get the spec sheets or spec books on the transistors and the newer ones

Over the years I have obtained many, many transistor spec books and spec sheets.  Because sometimes it is simply impossible or impractical to obtain or use older transistors.  Same power bandwidth, hfe, vbe, etc.  but much more linear.

enjoy

Post removed 
What a learning experience here - thank you for all the knowledge that you fellas bring!!!

mostly jfet but its not good on high frequency ,, people in usa or american always like jfet but most people in europe not like jfet because high frequency not quite good ,, the european more like high frequrncy than low frequency thats why speaker with very good high frequrncy like proac is very liked in there,,, anyway i have a question about transistor https://youtube.com/shorts/zRakw_KIfWI?feature=share anyone can help me?????????