Best song for immediate impact when presenting or testing?

I, as most of you, have my regular tunes that I play or listen to when trying out a new system or playing music for friends. My current starter is 'Feels like Rain' by Aaron Neville. It engages me immediately because I love it so, but it is also very well recorded and has a bass voice doing backup which in the right system has a real visceral impact.

I was at an Audio shop recently, listening to my standards, and wanted to show the sales consultant a piece that he might not have heard. I played 'Golden Rust' off the Miles Gurtu album. After about 30 seconds, he pulled out his device and added the song to his favorites. I asked why did he add so quickly, and he said that the opening electronica had a three dimensional stereophonic quality that made a remarkable impression right off the bat. I paraphrase lightly; that was his comment.

What pieces do you play of any genre that have an immediate impact, especially for people listening to a good system for the first time?
128x128cmjones
Famous Blue Raincoat by Jennifer Warnes  —  the song from the album of the same name. Crystal clear highs , well defined bass and a near perfect reproduction of the female vocalist. I never go on any audio journey without it. And I love the song.
Nice to find some new ones to try ...

A couple mentions here of my usuals:
Brubeck Take 5
Holly Cole off Temptation ... usually Train Song but several work

A new favorite is Hallelujah from The (Canadian) Tenors
For listeners that enjoy vocals, especially female vocals: "Bells and Roses", "If I Were a Man", or anything else really on Roseanne Cash's 10 Song Demo album. This audition made a wife of a buddy insist he upgrade his gear in several ways I suggested.

Somewhat more tawdry: "Free Me" off Joss Stone's album Colour Me Free.

OK, tawdry-er yet, Lou Reed performing "Sweet Jane" on the Live on Letterman: Music From The Late Show.

And, for flat out out crazy, ignite a party, turn it up tawdry-ness, "Snow Bunny" by Bootsy Collins off of his World Wide Funk disc.

Or, whatever they want to hear... ;-)

Qui, Qui and more Qui.  More sound in a groove than a full orchestra and you can hear every single sound.