Best of luck to Brian Kyle of Xtreme Cables

I wanted to give a shout out to the Audiogon community. For those who don’t know already , Brian Kyle of Xtreme Cables is in a serious battle with advanced brain cancer. The many of you who know Brian know him as a fanatical audiophile who has a genuine likeability that comes across in person , in pictures and on the phone . He has been a supporter of Audiogon for as long as I can remember and I am sure the entire community would like to wish him the very best of luck .
I ask that your thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family while he is undergoing treatment .
brainwater

Showing 1 response by diamond007

I have known Brian for 8 years now and I can testify as to his strong character and the struggle he has had in bringing his internet biz to market. I only mention this as to his parallel of strength and perseverance he has upheld in his recovery. I talk to him often as I live in the the next township from him. I can remember asking Brian what the doctors say regarding treatment and recovery. He told me that the doctors say Brian is making medical history and absolutely amazed each and every time he walks into the office and his ability to carry on normal conversation as if nothing is going on! So anyone who is ready to discount him as an advanced caner patient should only reach out and talk to him personally. His is alive and still kicking serious butt in his personal life and his online audio biz. After 2 years this says a whole lot about this man!!!

Please consider him and visit his xtremecables website for great audio products.