Best line conditioner???

I've heard that line conditioners make a big difference by cleaning up all the garbage and noise between your outlet and equipment. Is it true and can you suggest something half decent...HELP!!!
evanlandis
Well, I haven't used all the conditioners, but I recently got the Chang Lightspeed cls 3200 and it did make a difference right away. I highly recommend this product. If you don't want to drop the $300, try the monster hts 1000, or 2000. I've heard these work fairly well as well, though the Chang products are supposed to excellent. Good luck!
Well, I would recommend Tice for build quality + sonics (both fantastic), but seeing as they just went out of business... I wouldn't recommend them so eagerly anymore : ( They made some of the best.

ps - they can make a huge difference... as for Monster, check out this closeout on www.hcmaudio.com:

Monster HTS-2500 Power Filter $154.95
If any of your equipment is in the least bit current hungry then stay away from the Monster stuff. It made my VAC preamp muddy in the bass and actually increased the noise floor.
Audio Magic mini stealth is $500. Used for $375.
Also Exact-power used to be sold be www.av123.com.
I keep saying it, and so does T.A.S.! David Blair's Custom Power Cord Line (line conditioners and power cords) is full of some amazing AND AFFORDABLE gear! His products have won more T.A.S. Golden Ear awards than any other single manufacturer, as well as the ONLY two-time Golden Ear award for a single product! 'Nuff said.