Best integrated/power amplifier under $6000

Looking for either a power amp or integrated amplifier with at least 150 watts in 8 ohms for under $6000- new or slightly used. What would you recommend? I would be using my own DAC with volume control - so just need either a power amp or intergrated without a DAC. Please share your recommendations for the best amp you have heard which meets the above requirements. 

Thank you
jozurr
yyzsantabarbara, the Luxman L-509X integrated amplifier did not ever sound different from new out the box to 600 hrs, the Krell continues to get better from new to  300hrs and continues burn in , the Krell kills  the Luxman with uncanny clarity,  mid range,  sound stage size and depth, bass, and does not distort at loud volumes as the Luxman gave out at large volumes with distortion,  the k 300I best suit is clarity without losing musicality,  and the sound is not warm, rather in between warm and cold, the other mention here is I don't get listener fatigue with the Krell like I do with Luxman,  the Rega osiris was a nice sound but didn't have the treble detail or the clarity as the Krell, however,  the Rega sounded better than the Luxman,  reget selling the Rega,  didn't need two integrateds, cheers. 
@audiolabyrinth  Thanks for your feedback on the Krell vs Luxman. I have 12+ hours to kill in Los Angeles in the first week of June. You have now given me something worthwhile to do. I know where to hear the Luxman but need to find a Krell XD on demo somewhere.
It would be interesting to hear how the Krell compares to my L-590AXII. After going through a dozen integrated amps in the last 4 years, I have not heard better.
The latest Krell integrated is probably the best balanced sounding integrated 
under $10 k out there, their recently discontinued Vanguard is similar is many ways ,the Vangaurd has 50 more wpc, the same class A amplifier section 
the sliding Ibias that goes up to around 80wpc into pure class A then transitions 
in part to class AB I was told ,the new  integrated over 90 wpc into pure class A 
and has a preamp out ,the Vanguard does not .i run subs ,Crutchfield makes a great little adapter board where you can plug your rca into sub and just run 4 
wires to adapter, then spade or bananas to speaker terminals then run your subs 
for $50 and no down side. The Vangard was $6k ,$7200 with the digital board and hdmi,inputs and out ,plus spdif and optical , I picked one up loaded 
2 years old like new for $2k delivered ,it sounds excellent ,and I have had many excellent $$ amps as good or better then any $10 k amp preampIn my system.