Best fuses for under $50?

I need six of them for a power amp therefore I need something more economical...  say $50 or less. Any suggestions?

robertsong

What is your entire set of equipment, including cables? 

Basically, two options.  Choose the Isoclean if you want a nice but little warmer sound.  Choose Furutech if you want high resolution and deep tight bass.  Careful on the Furutech as it is very revealing... sometimes to the point of revealing problems in your system (such as bad interconnects or power cords).

See link for Cable Company Master List of Audiophile Fuses. I count 9 fuses under $70.

https://www.thecableco.com/Catalog/Fuses

cheers, GK
 I buy a package of six Bussman's for under $10. Only fools spend more!  Only bigger fools think that directionality makes a difference. Bigger fool's yet sell bags of rocks. The biggest fools of all buy them 
analogoober
I buy a package of six Bussman's for under $10. Only fools spend more! Only bigger fools think that directionality makes a difference. Bigger fool's yet sell bags of rocks. The biggest fools of all buy them.

Did you try reversing them one at a time to check for directionality? 
Goofykate 
 I just reverse the current going through them. About 60 times a second. And believe it or not I don't hear any difference whether it's going one way or the other!