Best double live vinyl?

Growing up in the 60's and 70's was the height of double live vinyl and the double feature at the movie theater. I'm listening to before the flood - Mr. Zimmerman and the Band. After listening to side one it flips to four, that's just not right.

voodoolounge

I'll make an unnecessary 4th nod to Little Feat's "Waiting for Columbus". If you can check out their current WFC anniversary tour, I'd recommend that you do so. Though I miss Lowell George like I'd miss anything, the guy who's filling his role has incredible chops! Shame on me for not knowing his name, but I just got back from Nashville, where I saw them at the Ryman. Just killer! I hope that they put out a new album. The show was taped for an upcoming PBS documentary. Also, at the tour shows you can pick up a copy of WFC on red vinyl. Supposedly you can't get it anywhere else.

Caught in the Act. Grand Funk. Underrated band. Great s.onics for a live LP. I didn't care for them until I listened to this. Kick ass energy.

I’ll 5th that Little Feat-Columbus @baylinor I have a MOFI copy. Found it at the local used shop for $20. Sounds amazing!

I learned early on, that live albums most often suffer harsh sonics. I didn't buy many "live" albums because of that. But Waiting For Columbus is as good sonically as most studio albums. And there is a lot of good music on it.. I used to listen to music in my car as much or more than anywhere because I was in it a lot. And I love music while driving. And though I didn't "drive it like I had stolen it" I did drive it like I was evading a forest fire or just trying to beat the crowd.

J Geils - Full House   

was a favorite. Peter Wolf was one of the absolute most entertaining front man I have ever seen. What a shame the never put out a good studio album. Most of the younger generation know them by Freeze Frame or Centerfold. But this was a far cry from their earlier work. BTW their 2 live album

" Live-Blow Your Face Out" is also a worthy double album. Full House is a single album. Both underrated