Best Class A amp with SLAM

I'm looking for a couple of great class A bias amps (monoblocks) with the best "slam" as well as a sweet sound.

I recently sold 2 Krell KMA 160 mono blocks and I really miss them. What's out there that has the same attributes? I want 100-160 WATTS RMS that I can weld with if I want.
handymann
I actually have the XA100.5's. They're really good, but seem to not have that slam the Krells had. Perhaps I'm remembering them better than they were.
Why did you sell the Krells then? Those were amongst my all time favorite amps.
Maybe more powerful than what you are looking for, but I'm extremely happy with my Symphonic Line Kraft 250 monos. Big transformer plus big capacitance means big current available to fuel big dynamics, even on inefficient speakers like my Salon 2s. Fast as hell too!
Clayton M300 monos. 300wpc into 8 ohms, 600 wpc into 4 ohms, all in class A. With latest power supply upgrade, these seemingly never run out of steam. Can't say how they compare to Krell, and if slam only is your goal you should probably go back to Krell, but for the texture, naturalness and dimensionality that good class A can provide, as well as tons of power to drive a pair of Aerials, I have found these suit me well.