Best bi-wire speaker cables under $1000

I have a Bryston 4BST amp, Bryston BP 25 preamp and I am looking to upgrade my Monster speaker cable. I do not even know where to start these days. My main listening is vocals, specifically female and jazz. Any ideas out there in the Audio world? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Bryan Hodges
bryanhod
Hi Bryan, after trying Analysis Plus Bi-Oval 9 and Virtual Dynamics Audition Biwired, I now am enjoying great success with biwired Acoustic Zen Hologram II. Although I only have about three weeks on them, I can say they are very full sounding with decently good extension at both ends while throwing a huge soundstage.

I own a Bryston 4B as well and think a full sounding cable would compliment this amp better than say a silver speaker cable.

Although they retail for $1100 new for an 8 foot run, if you e-mail me I can tell you where to get them much cheaper.
zu cable "wax". I replaced 2 runs of cardas neutral reference for the wax and never looked back
I am second Zu cable'VAX';but if you can afford ZU cable IBIS-go for it-thats another level and significantly better than VAX...
The best bi-wired speaker cable under $1000 (or over $1000) may or may not be bi-wired.

I'm not pooh-poohing bi-wiring at all. But bi-wiring benefits is certainly system dependent and depends on the listener's preferences. In other words, don't buy it simply because someone (or even a mfg'er) said you should.

One should assume that they could afford a better quality mono-wired over the similarly priced bi-wired terminations.

-IMO