Best audio racks

I am planning on buying some new audio racks, but most of this stuff is fairly plain looking to me. Does anybody have some cool manufacturers websites to share where I can find some racks that are a bit more exotic?
128x128arcmania
Check these out www.timbrestage.co.uk you will love them or hate them, but they look gorgeous to me.
I'm leaning towards the Salamander Synergy racks. Not the last word in sonic performance, but these systems offer infinitely adjustable shelves plus drawer units as well as other useful accessories, and they are reasonably handsome and not terribly expensive. A good balance of virtues. But the RixRax stuff is very tempting.
The best looking rack that I have ever seen is Timbrestage in the U.K. Please see the website.

www.timbrestage.co.uk

dave
Grand Prix Audio is not only the nicest looking rack available, but it is used by more companys at CES than any other brand. Why? it's also the most functional. Take a look at the Grand Prix, that's the one that I own
Be careful with Grand Prix Audio if you are interested in it ($$$) and try it first with your components. I have tried GrandPrix with the very fast, detailed solid state electronics I own, and found that it produces an analytic, overly hi-fi sound. It also tended to amplify transformer hum and microphonics. YMMV