Bat VK-250 or Parasound JC-1 monos?

So I'm finally down to picking an amp for my system, which consists of a Sony SCD-1, MMF-7 TT, Aesthetix Janus, and Totem Forests, and I'm leaning towards the Bat VK-250 with Batpak upgrade. I heard the Janus with this amp and a Cary 303/300, and it was awefully pleasing. The only other SS amps I can come up in the same price range (sub 6,000) that I've heard and think would mate well are the parasound JC-1 monos, but I haven't heard them with my gear and wouldn't be able to before purchasing.

I'm curious if anyone has heard the forests or aesthetix (both would be great!) with either the Bat VK-250 or the Parasound JC-1 monos, and what your thoughts are? Which do you think will match better? What other amps rated over 150wpc into 8 ohms are you forest owners using or would you recommend?

FWIW I listen to everything, but concentrate on Jazz (hard-bop mostly) Indie rock, folk (old and new), and soul.

Thanks!
mimberman
I've got a VK-200 and Cary CD 303/200. The combo is fantastic, so I can see why you liked the 250 and 303/300. The BAT is the best amp I have heard, but I have not heard many in its price range so I don't want to be a know-it-all. I think with the JC-1 you will get more power but your Totem's don't really need it...I think. The BAT has great current delivery and a massive low end for its rated power. Anyway, just wanted to give my $.02.
Thanks for the reply south_park. I did love the Bat with the aesthetix, but I have to admit I'm curious to hear the JC-1s. Oh well....keep the advice coming!
So I'm here to pester people again: anyone care to add anything about the BAT VK250? I know someone's gotta have an idea...